For over 30 years, The IMA Group has been dedicated to helping people get back to work and productivity. And it all starts with our People!
Why work at IMA?
- A clear mission of helping people
- Flexible, tailored work schedules
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- A complete benefit package including paid time off and paid holidays
- Significant advancement opportunity
- 1099 and W2 opportunities
- Continuous job training
- Perform evaluation only; no treatment
- Entry-level opportunities for Medical Assistants with on-the-job training
IMAgine an environment that fosters collaboration, encourages teamwork, and strives for innovation…
IMAgine yourself at IMA!