Behavioral Health Assessments
Objective evaluations that enable customers to make confident decisions
Behavioral health issues are emerging as one of the critical challenges and issues to address in healthcare today. Addressing those needs requires a nuanced, highly personalized and expertly developed plan; you can’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. Across virtually every industry, organizations are beginning to recognize the importance of making the right decisions when it comes to their constituents’ behavioral health needs.
Through PsyBar, The IMA Group offers one of America’s largest specialty assessment networks of credentialed and trained behavioral health forensic specialists, including psychologists, psychiatrists, and neuropsychologists to answer the difficult questions related to employment, claims management and return to work.
PsyBar provides objective evaluations that enable customers to make confident decisions. Proprietary methodology, peer reviewed protocols and scientific neutrality ensure the absolute integrity of every evaluation.
Why have thousands of clients chosen IMA since 1995?
- A verifiable high-quality national network of providers
- Our proven proprietary objective psychological protocols
- The nation’s most comprehensive and up-to-date behavioral health assessment guidelines
- Carefully constructed assessment guidelines created to promote a fair, defensible and thorough assessment
- A track record of success that assures the best possible personnel decisions are consistently made
- Engaging and informative CEU webinar training
The Behavioral Health Services you need
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Fitness for Duty Examinations (FFD)
- Pre-Employment Evaluations
- Mental Health File Reviews
- Co-Morbid File Reviews
- Second Opinion Reviews
- Leadership and Management Assessments
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Police and Safety Sensitive Psychological Evaluations