Providing medical, psychological and related evaluations including audiology, speech and language pathology, ophthalmology and more.
The demand for quality outsourced government services is higher than ever
The IMA Group is a Gold Corporate Sponsor of the National Association of Disability Examiners. (NADE)
The demand for quality outsourced government services is higher than ever due to increasing disability claims and the ongoing needs of veterans.
The IMA Group’s Government Services Division provides medical, psychological and related evaluations, including audiology, speech and language pathology, ophthalmology and more. Over the past decade, we have conducted millions of evaluations for our clients.
We offer those services as a single-source provider. No need to go to one vendor for behavioral health assessments and another for general medical evaluations.
We also offer safe, secure and fast COVID-19 and Antibody Testing.
With 100+ locations and national network coverage, our employed and contracted licensed professionals complete exams efficiently and on time.
- Experienced support to help claimants schedule and keep appointments
- Compassionate, reliable and objective on-time evaluations reviewed by an in-house dedicated Quality Assurance Department
- Unparalleled levels of service to claimants resulting in industry-high levels of claimant satisfaction
- Rapid turn-around-time, meaning neither you, nor your client has to wait
IMA Government Services
Social Security Disability Consultative Examinations (CEs)
Consultative exams can be physical or psychological in nature and are not for the purpose of delivering medical treatment. Instead, their purpose is to provide a recent snapshot of a claimant’s conditions.
VA Compensation and Pension (C&P) Exams
IMA partners with various vendors in conducting Compensation and Pension (C & P) Exams for our nation’s veterans. We have a network of providers across varying specialties that are skilled in completing quality, comprehensive face-to-face exams via online portals that deliver the required documentation required by the VA.
Occupational Health Evaluations
- Fitness for Duty
- Return to Work
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams including Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Purified Protein Derivative (PPD), also known as tuberculosis testing
- Drug Testing
Substance Assessment and Monitoring (SAAM)
Our Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors (CASACs) evaluate individuals applying for or in receipt of public assistance and who are suspected to have substance issues. The CASAC then monitors the individual’s compliance and progress and reports this information back to the contracting agency.
IMA also offers
- Case Review
- Employability Evaluations
- Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluations