Whether a Government Agency, Health Plan, Research Sponsor, TPA or other Payer, IMA provides a full range of clinical evaluation services through our technology-enabled platforms and national network of quality providers.
Our services include:
- Social Security Disability Consultative Examinations (CE)
- VA Compensation and Pension (C&P) Examinations
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Employability Evaluations
- Occupational Health Evaluations
- Clinical Research
- Case Review Services
- Public Safety Officer Medical and Psychological Evaluations, Screening and Support Services
- Fitness for Duty Exams (FFD)
- Case Management
- Covid-19 Testing and Screening
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Drug Testing, Breath and Alcohol (BAT)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluation
- Substance Abuse Assessments and Monitoring (SAAM)
The IMA Group National Network
IMA has a national network of thousands of highly qualified providers and a footprint of brick and mortar clinics in numerous states and the District of Columbia.
IMA Government Services Division
IMA’s Government Services Division clients include Federal, State, and Local Agencies.
Our services include medical, psychological and related evaluations such as Social Security Disability Consultative Examinations (CE); VA Compensation and Pension Exams (C&P); as well as occupational and ancillary services.
IMA Payer Services Division
IMA’s Payer Services Division supports Commercial Insurers, TPAs, Public Entities, and Corporate clients.
Our robust panel of board-certified physicians and licensed psychologists serves workers’ compensation, disability, liability and auto markets. Services range from IMEs, Fitness for Duty, Case Management, Pre-Employment Exams, and File Reviews.
IMA Clinical Research Division
The IMA Clinical Research Division specializes in Phase II, III, and IV clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas through our nationwide multi-site network.
Over the last two decades our highly experienced team, led by multiple Principal Investigators has participated in over 1,000 clinical trials and collaborated with more than 100 Sponsors. Our growing database, with over 300,000 potential study participants, serves as a platform for effective recruitment and ongoing patient engagement.