Specializing in Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs) with recognized expertise in the workers’ compensation, disability, auto and liability markets
Recognized and respected medical evaluations
When claims need accurate and fast resolution, an expert, independent opinion often provides that guidance. Through UMC Medical and EVOnational, The IMA Group provides a national organization specializing in Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs) with recognized expertise in the workers’ compensation, disability, auto and liability markets.
These evaluations are performed by a panel of credentialed, board-certified physicians covering all specialties and are scheduled and tracked by an experienced, highly skilled customer service team.
Why choose IMA?
- Defensible and objective evaluations that help our clients quickly and appropriately resolve claims
- Experienced and professional staff
- Industry-leading customer service that improves efficiency, claimant satisfaction and overall results
- National coverage and regional expertise
- Timely scheduling
- Commitment to continuing education to assist our clients in developing engaging and effective training programs
Services provided include:
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Fitness for Duty Examinations
- Police, Firefighter and Correctional Officer Exams
- Workers’ Compensation Variance/C.4 Authorization Exams
- Return-To-Work (RTW) Physicals
- Radiologic Second Opinions / Film Reviews
- Pharmacy Reviews
- Peer, Medical and Record File Review Services