The IMA Group: Keeping our Patients and Staff Safe is Our #1 Priority
As a designated “essential service” under current COVID-19 guidelines, IMA clinics are open and here to serve your evaluation needs.
The health and safety of our staff, employees, providers and claimants remains our top priority. We closely adhere to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state and federal best practices to ensure your safety.
- Our staff must take their temperatures before coming to work and may NOT report to work if elevated.
- Upon check-in, claimants receive a screening questionnaire concerning travel, fever, cough or other relevant symptoms. If claimants respond “yes” to a question, they are re-scheduled several weeks out . This will not be held against them.
- Social Distancing: No more than 10 people are allowed in the waiting room at one time. Chairs have been removed so that people may remain 6 feet apart from each other.
- There are masks, gloves and sanitizers available for use by providers and staff.
- Signage is posted on each location’s outside door and throughout the office asking claimants not to enter if they are sick.
- Our staff has been instructed to “deep clean” each exam room after every claimant.
- A cleaning company performs daily thorough cleanings in addition to their regular cleaning schedule.
- Claimants are asked to limit chaperones to their appointments.
- Handwashing and “Cover your Cough” posters are posted in all locations.
- Mandatory cleaning protocols are posted in all locations.
- We are currently piloting pulmonary function tests and are looking to expand to more clinics in the near future.
- These guidelines are reviewed and updated frequently by our medical staff and are in alignment with the latest CDC recommendations.
These guidelines are reviewed and updated frequently by our medical staff and are in alignment with the latest CDC recommendations.
For additional information on how to prevent COVID-19, please visit the following sites.